Sunday, July 29, 2012

Today a friend said they are facinated by what I am doing

Today a friend has told me he is fascinated by what I am doing. Meaning my conversion to Islam. I started this journey as a social study but it turned into much more. As I have said before it was always more and the social study was my excuse to start living the life I was always meant to live.

He is not the first to keep track of my journey, ask questions, and support me and it feels wonderful. This journey has mainly been uneventful and my only highs have been my own emotions and feelings on my journey. I have not worried about the lost friends or family because it is their own feelings and issues to deal with. I can make my own worries and troubles I don't need theirs. Other negativity comes from people I don't know on social sites like facebook and YouTube. I have come across some very racist bigoted people and even more Christian evangelical fundamentalist who are terrorists that just haven't taken a life yet. OMG....the evil people in this world that hide behind any religion is terrible.

Overall, this has been a positive move.

No comments:

Post a Comment