Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dads response....

May 23rd, 2012
Tracie,
Although I don’t understand your need to be Muslim or Islam, that is your choice. I sincerely hope you’ve made this decision for good personal convictions and not for some fanatical or fade reason. Being that I am an Agnostic atheist or a realist (show me the proof)… I put religion in with the masses that can be easily swayed by so called leaders of religion.
I will admit that I don’t know anything about Islam but what I see, and what I see is a people that are a controlled people. I do not say this out of authority but again from what I see. For example the people that will strap a bomb to themselves and kill for so called “religious” reasons. These are a controlled people, being controlled by cowards that get others to do their bidding for them. Do you really think there is a deity or so called higher power that want people to kill themselves along with others, I don’t think so? Again they are controlled into doing such an act… I know this is a bit extreme in thought but just the way I see it… Maybe this war we are in has brought this religion to the fore front in not such a good manner but in a dim light. But again religion being what it is probably eases the mind and comforts the sole in time of need…!
I know all people aren’t like that, just that some are strong willed and others not so much.
Hope you and Kevin are both doing well. Say hi to Kev for us.
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment