Friday, November 2, 2012

Todays Muslim Experience

Today's Muslim experience: Walking into TJMax as two young ladies walked behind me and past me to enter a different store.

As they (two 14-16 year old's) walked past me I heard one of the young ladies say to her friend in her lil hood rat ghetto tone (really to me to get my reaction) "I couldn't wear that Islamic shit, fuck Islam!"

Me: turned around at "I couldn't wear that Islamic shit" and look
ed at her as she finished her sentence. (Yes she looked me straight in the eye back) I curled my lips and smiled then winked at her. We continued to exchange stares as they disappeared out of sight and I continued to smile. All of 30 seconds....

smh...so disappointing that people teach their children to hate what they don't know about. Such is life they can keep that hate with them. :)

On a high note, when I went into the dollar store I was picking out some sugar and a young boy about 12 years old walked in front of me and said "excuse me mam" and my jaw just about hit the floor....from 0 to 60 just a short half hour. I young boy used his manners and smiled. Now the parent of that kid are raising him right. I told the cashier when I was checking out and she said he is always in the dollar store buying his mom and grandma something small but nice. Today he bought them snow globes. She said he is the sweetest kid. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment