Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Son

Masha'allah my son (24 years old) told me today that he is thinking about converting to Islam. Tears well up in my eyes. He said he has been listening to the videos I sent him and reading the book and he said it just makes more sense. Insha'allah he finds his way to Islam. It has to be his own research and his own dicission.

I originally gave him the video so he could understand what the religion was that I converted to. He has sense been looking for other videos and educating himself Subhan'Allah!

My son is very protective of me and always has been so it is no surprise that he is very aware of others who take notice of me. Bless him he is a very observant young man even as I am totally oblivious to the stares and frowns of others. I was proud because today when he noticed an elderly man starring at me while we ate he brought up the good things about both Christianity and Islam and their huge similiarities which was amazing since any other time he would have confronted the person. Today he was much more interested in engaging in good conversation on an excellant topic.

Islam has a lot of good to teach my son. I pray he finds his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment