Friday, October 19, 2012

My son and his work.

So not to long ago my son said one of the guys he works with made the following comment in regards to me being Muslim.

"she better not order any food from my station" and he and my son got into a verbal argument that ended nose to nose before it was broke up.

I went back into his work today to take him a few things and when I was there I was greeted by a waitress who took me back to see him. She introduced herself and was all smiles. A few minutes ago I received a text from my son which said a few waitresses saw me and thought I was his sister (My looking young enough to be his sister has haunted him since he was young lol but I love it) and thought it was cool his mom was Muslim. I know that made him feel good. Mash'Allah for every bad reaction there are four good reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment